3D Character Animators - Jr and Mid (Animation Series)
We are looking to recruit 3D Character Animators, both junior and mid level, to join our Team on a children animation series.
These roles, based in our studios in South London, will be reporting to the Animation Team Lead and Animation Director and are to start from September and early October 2019.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity as Animator, then please apply here today!
- Extensive Maya experience
- Experience in a previous animator role is essential for mids and desirable for junior candidates
- Experience in production environment is desirable
- Good and clear communication
- Availability from September or beginning of October 2019 (the roles will run til end of August 2020)
- Right to work in the UK (if you are unsure, please check here).
- London based or willing to move to London if offered a job.
We are unable to sponsor any visa applications for this role. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available!