Senior Crowd TD
Jellyfish Pictures is looking for a Crowd TD to join our team!
- Set up and development of Crowd system which will allow project to integrate Crowd characters into shots.
- Collaborate with the Leads and Artists in other CG disciplines to help establish processes and pipeline integration during the course of development and prebuild
- Strong knowledge of Maya and/or Houdini
- Production experience with crowd systems such as Massive, Golaem, Toolchefs, Houdini or similar
- Production experience with Redshift. Arnold or other PB Renderers
- Scripting proficiency in Python
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve unexpected technical problems
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced production environment
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoys working in a team environment
- At least 3 years of experience in television animation, feature animation, VFX and/or video games
- Understanding of rigging tools and surface modelling techniques desired
- Experience with asset management software, Shotgun preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We are unable to sponsor any visa applications for this role. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available