Compositor for major Dreamworks project
We are looking to recruit Compositors to join our Team on a high profile Dreamworks project.
This role is to start soon (early March) and will be based in our South London studio (Oval).
Start Date: early March 2019, TBC
Contract Length: 4 months, with possible extension
Studio: Oval, London
- 3 years experience in Compositing in full CG environment, preferably animation
- Full knowledge of Nuke
- Familiarity with working within a pipeline
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Team orientated, Creative problem solver, Flexible and adaptable
- Able to take direction
- Right to work in the UK (if you are unsure, please check here).
- London based or willing to move to London if offered a job.
- Compositing showreel is essential
- Knowledge of Redshift and Maya is a plus
- Shotgun experience
We are unable to sponsor any visa applications for this role. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available!