Animation - Lead Animators & Animators for Major Dreamworks Animation Project
Jellyfish is recruiting for both 1 experienced Lead Animator and 1 experienced Animator for a major Dreamworks project to start immediately (March 2019).
Working closely with the Head of Animation, you will be animating characters and creatures, ensuring that the animation is completed and delivered on time, to the agreed quality standards, keeping it aligned to the clients wills and briefs.
Both roles, based at JF Oval studios, are to start as soon as possible, in March 2019. Other Jellyfish projects may require animators to join thereafter and thereafter and therefore the contract can be extended.
If you have significant experience in production environment as Lead Animator or Animator, want to take up a new exciting challenge and feel you'd be the right fit to this role, please apply here today!
- Proven professional experience in cartoony animation (ideally 5+ years);
- Extensive knowledge of Maya;
- Organisation and attention to detail/accuracy;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written skills);
- Positive focussed approach to work;
- Proactive approach – continuously finding ways to improve processes for ease and efficiency;
- Immediately available and happy with the contract length
- Right to work in the UK (if you are unsure, please check here);
- London based or willing to move to London if offered a job.
We are unable to sponsor any visa applications for this role. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available!