Compositing Artist - Experienced
Jellyfish are looking to recruit a Compositor to join our expanding team!
If you’d love to work for a studio with an outstanding talented artistic team in a busy, fun and hardworking environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Tackling the compositing of shots effectively;
- Delivering final shots that are creatively and technically excellent;
- Raises any issues as needed
- Ensure that all resources have been used to achieve the highest standard of work;
- Understand the 3D pipeline and positively collaborate to improve the integration of CG in the 2D workflow;
- Maintain a critical eye for detail and be able to communicate visual aspects to the team;
- Understand creative briefs
Skills and attributes
- Extensive professional knowledge of Nuke is essential;
- Pro Active;
- Highly team orientated
- Able to adapt to changes in procedure that may occur during projects
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and stressful scenarios.
- Good understanding of photography and film, and how the interactions of light, lenses and film emulsions make up the image
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Ability to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure;
- Solid understanding of the production pipelines;
- Excellent problem-solver, communicator and team player;
- Willingness to take direction;
- Relevant degree is not essential, but would be an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience of Shotgun is a big plus.
- Able to manage time and work under deadlines given by the production team
- Able to address any retakes or notes given by supervisors to a high standard
- Able to follow set style direction by supervisors
We are unable to sponsor any visa applications for this role. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available!