Studio Runner/Prod Assistant - Speculative Application
Here at Jellyfish, a BAFTA and EMMY award winning VFX and Animation company, we love to make the ordinary extraordinary, through craft, technology and art!
Although we are not actively recruiting for this role at the moment, we are always on the lookout for new talent!
If you are looking to get into the VFX/Animation industry, with a view of developing your career as Producer, and didn't find any specific vacancies that suited you on our website, then please apply here!
Through this speculative application, we'll be able to be in touch as soon as a matching role becomes available.
Main duties involve, but are not limited to:
- Managing post, reception cover (door and telephone), petty cash management and reporting; catering duties; other duties associated with supporting the running of the studio;
- Taking minutes during meetings and notes during launches, reviews, etc;
- Making sure both notes from the client and internal notes are inputted accurately in Shotgun;
- Support the Production team as and when required.
*Please note: only apply if you meet requirements and have the relevant skills. If you do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected. We are unable to sponsor any VISA applications for this role.
- MS Excel proficient;
- Highly organised;
- Attention to detail;
- Quick thinker;
- Smart and proactive problem solver;
- Can-do approach;
- Interested in a role within the Production Team;
- London based or willing to commute to London on a daily basis;
- Eligible to work in the UK (if you are unsure, please check here).
Desirable attributes, but not essential:
- Computer Animation Arts / Film degree or similar;
- Knowledge of Shotgun.
We are unable to sponsor any visa applications for this role. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available!