Editing - Speculative Application
We are always on the lookout for new talent!
Although we are not actively recruiting for this role at the moment, if you are looking for an exciting opportunity in Editing and didn't find any specific vacancies that suited you, then please apply here! Through this speculative application, we'll be able to be in touch as soon as a matching role becomes available.
Requirements and attributes:
- In-depth knowledge of Premiere Pro, basic Nuke and Shotgun
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a professional environment is advantageous
- Experience and confidence in liaising with Clients is a plus
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to assemble shots quickly and under pressure
- Understanding of color science and digital projectors
- Strong technical background and experience
- Proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Eligible to work in the UK (if you are unsure, please check here).
- London based or willing to move to London if offered a job.
We are unable to sponsor any visa applications for this role. Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Please only apply for this role, if you have the relevant experience. If you apply and do not meet the relevant requirements, your application will be rejected.
Our careers section offers a range of other roles, which may be more suitable to your talents and creativity. We encourage you to look at them. Should you find that the roles available are not suitable, we have a Speculative application form, which when completed allows us to retain your details and get in touch as soon as the relevant role becomes available!*